- Name: United States, or USA, or U.S.
- Name: (long form) United States of America
- Name Origin: America is named after the Italian explorer, Amerigo Vespucci
- Capital City: Washington D.C. (pop. 632,323)
- Currency: U.S. Dollar (conversion rates)
All U.S. currency: (banknotes)
- GDP: $15.685 trillion (2012)
- GDP: (per capita) $49,922 (2012)
- Landforms/Land Sizes
- Languages: English 82%, Spanish 11%, others
- Largest Cities: (by population) New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, Philadelphia
- National Day: July 4
- Population: 316,690,000 (2013 estimate)
- Population Clock: (It's Ticking)
- Population & Density: (for all states)
- U.S. State Populations: (from smallest to largest)
- U.S. State Populations: (all states)
- Religions: Protestant 52%, Catholic 24%, others
United States Of America's Information
|Land Area||9,147,593 km2|
|Water Area||685,924 km2|
|Total Area||9,833,517km2 (#3)|
|Government Type||Constitutional Federal Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$18,600.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$57,300|
|More Information||United States Of America|
In The News
About United States Of America
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Why Does Ice Float?
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
The Most Popular Sports in the World
29 Largest Armies In The World