- Land Area:
(land) 57,906 sq miles
(water) 1,522 sq miles
(TOTAL) 59,428 sq miles
- Land Area: (all states)
- Horizontal Width: 248 miles
- Vertical Length: 331 miles
Note: Lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering States: (5) Alabama, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina and Florida
- Counties: (159) Map
- County: (largest by population) Fulton, 816,006
- Geographic Center: about 18 miles SE of Macon in Twiggs County
- Highest Point: Brasstown Bald in the far northeastern corner of the state, at 4,784 ft.
- Lowest Point: Atlantic Ocean, 0 ft.
- Latitude and Longitude
- Mean Elevation: 612 ft.
- Relative Location