- Land Area:
(land) 66,544 sq miles
(water) 4,721 sq miles
(TOTAL) 71,265 sq miles
- Land Area: (all states)
- Horizontal Width: 351 miles
- Vertical Length: 257 miles
Note: Maximum lengths and widths are
point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map
projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering States: (2) Idaho and Oregon
- Counties: (39) Map
- County: (largest by population) King, 1,737,034
- Geographic Center: approximately 11 miles to the west-southwest of Wenatchee, in Chelan County
- Highest Point: Mt. Rainier, 14,410 ft.
- Lowest Point: Pacific Ocean coastline, 0 ft.
- Latitude and Longitude
- Mean Elevation: (average) 1,692 ft.
- Relative Location