Quebec Geography Statistics of
- Land Area:
(land) 1,365,128 sq km
(water) 176,928 sq km
(TOTAL) 1,542,056 sq km (2nd)
To convert sq km (kilometers) to sq miles, multiply kilometers by: 0.386102
- Land Area: (all provinces)
- Horizontal Width: 1,355 km (842 miles) from Fort Rupert, east to St-Augustin
- Vertical Length: 1,773 km (1,102 miles) from Ivujivik, south to Quebec City
Note: Maximum lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering Country: (1) USA
- Bordering Provinces: (3) New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Ontario
- U.S. Border: 645 km (401 mi)
- Geographic Center: 125 km SW of Lac Bermen
- Highest Point: Mt. D'lberville, 1,651 m (5,417 ft.)
- Lowest Point: Hudson Bay, 0 m
- Latitude and Longitude
- Relative Location
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Why Does Ice Float?
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Countries That Start With The Letter N
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World