District of Columbia Geography Statistics of
- Land Area:
( land) 61 sq miles
( water) 7 sq miles
( TOTAL) 68 sq miles
- Land Area: (all u.s. states)
- Bordering States: (2) Maryland and Virginia
- Geographic Center: Near the corner of 4th and L Streets, NW
- Highest Point: Tenleytown, at 410 ft.
- Lowest Point: Potomac River, 1 ft.
- Latitude and Longitude
- Mean Elevation: 89 ft.
- Relative Location
District of Columbia Photographs
Aerial View of Washington, DC
District of Columbia Cities, Counties & Area Codes
|Washington||District of Columbia||202|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
29 Largest Armies In The World
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Poorest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
10 States With The Largest African-American Populations
What is The Commonwealth?