District of Columbia Geography Statistics of
- Land Area:
( land) 61 sq miles
( water) 7 sq miles
( TOTAL) 68 sq miles
- Land Area: (all u.s. states)
- Bordering States: (2) Maryland and Virginia
- Geographic Center: Near the corner of 4th and L Streets, NW
- Highest Point: Tenleytown, at 410 ft.
- Lowest Point: Potomac River, 1 ft.
- Latitude and Longitude
- Mean Elevation: 89 ft.
- Relative Location
District of Columbia Photographs
Aerial View of Washington, DC
District of Columbia Cities, Counties & Area Codes
|Washington||District of Columbia||202|
About the AuthorJohn Moen is a cartographer who along with his wife are the orignal founders of worldatlas.com. He and his wife, Chris Woolwine-Moen, produced thousands of award-winning maps that are used all over the world and content that aids students, teachers, travelers and parents with their geography and map questions. Today, it's one of the most popular educational sites on the web.
This page was last updated on November 16, 2017.