District of Columbia Geography Statistics of
- Land Area:
( land) 61 sq miles
( water) 7 sq miles
( TOTAL) 68 sq miles
- Land Area: (all u.s. states)
- Bordering States: (2) Maryland and Virginia
- Geographic Center: Near the corner of 4th and L Streets, NW
- Highest Point: Tenleytown, at 410 ft.
- Lowest Point: Potomac River, 1 ft.
- Latitude and Longitude
- Mean Elevation: 89 ft.
- Relative Location
District of Columbia Photographs
Aerial View of Washington, DC
District of Columbia Cities, Counties & Area Codes
|Washington||District of Columbia||202|
This page was last updated on November 16, 2017.