|Land Area||9,093,507 km2|
|Water Area||891,163 km2|
|Total Area||9,984,670km2 (#2)|
|Government Type||Federal Parliamentary Democracy (Parliament Of Canada) Under A Constitutional Monarchy; A Commonwealth Realm|
|GDP (PPP)||$1,670.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$46,200|
View all cities in Canada
- Land: 5,645,142 sq miles (9,084,977 sq km)
- Water: 553,744 sq miles (891,163 sq km)
- Total: 6,198,886 sq miles (9,976,140 sq km)
- Land Area: (individual provinces and territories)
- Land Area: (all countries)
- Horizontal Width: 3,402 miles from Cape Spear, Newfoundland, northwest to the Yukon's northwestern border with Alaska.
- Vertical Length: 2,897 miles from the far-northern edge of Ellesmere Island, directly south to Middle Island in Lake Erie.
- Geographic Center: Just to the south of Yathkyed Lake in Nunavut, directly west of Hudson Bay
- Highest Point: Mt. Logan (Yukon) 19,551 ft.
- Lowest Point:
Atlantic Ocean (0 ft.) (0 m)
- Bordering Countries: (1) USA
- Canada - USA border: 3,145 miles (5,061 km)
- Canada - Alaska border: 1,538 miles (2,475 km)
- Mainland coastline: 36,350 miles (58,500 km)
- Island coastline: 115,133 miles (185,290 km)
- Total coastline: 151,483 miles (243,790 km)
Canada is divided into 10 provinces and 3 territories:
- Provinces and Territories (largest by population)
Canada provinces, territories & their capitals
|British Columbia||Victoria||British Columbia|
|New Brunswick||Fredericton||New Brunswick|
|Newfoundland and Labrador||St. John's||Newfoundland and Labrador|
|Northwest Territories||Yellowknife||Northwest Territories|
|Nova Scotia||Halifax||Nova Scotia|
|Prince Edward Island||Charlottetown||Prince Edward Island|
What is the Biggest City in Canada?
The most populated city in Canada is Toronto, with a total population of 5.4 million. Around 1/6 of the entire population of Canada lives in Toronto.
The Largest Cities in Canada
What are the Major Ethnic Groups of Canada?
Most people living in Canada self-identify as "Canadian". However, the most common responses to ethnicity are English, French, Irish, and Scottish.
Major Ethnic Groups of Canada
What is the Richest Province in Canada?
With a GDP of CAD 763.276 billion in 2015, Ontario has the largest economy of all 13 provinces and territories. Ontario’s leading GDP is attributed to its growing manufacturing and service industries. About 52% of Canadian manufacturing shipments come from Ontario.
The Richest Provinces and Territories of Canada
What are the Best Cities to Live in in BC?
Some of the best cities to live in in BC are said to be Fort St. John, Whistler, Squamish, Delta, and North Vancouver.
Best Cities To Live: British Columbia, Canada
What are the Largest and Smallest Canadian Provinces?
Nunavut is the largest territory in Canada, and Quebec is the largest province. Yukon is the smallest territory, and Prince Edward Island is the smallest province.
The Largest And Smallest Canadian Provinces/Territories By Area
What are the Most Popular Sports in Canada?
Hockey is the most popular sport in Canada. Also called ice hockey, hockey was developed in Canada in the 19th century.