- Land Area:
(land) 7,417 sq miles
(water) 1,303 sq miles
(TOTAL) 8,720 sq miles
- Land Area: (all states)
- Horizontal Width: 40 miles from Trenton, directly east to the Atlantic Ocean
- Vertical Length: 165 miles from High Point, directly south to Cape May
Note: Maximum lengths and widths are point-to-point,
straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will
vary some using other map projections
- Bordering States: (3) New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware
- Counties: (21) Map
- County: (largest by population) Bergen 893,926
- Geographic Center: is approximately 5 miles southeast of Trenton, in Mercer County
- Highest Point: High Point, at 1,803 ft.
- Lowest Point: Atlantic Ocean, 0 ft.
- Latitude and Longitude
- Mean Elevation: 253 ft.
- Relative Location