New Jersey Symbols
- Animal: Horse
- Bird: Eastern Goldfinch
- Fish: Brook Trout
- Flag of New Jersey
- Flower: Common Meadow Violet (Viola sororia)
- Fruit: Blueberry
- Insect: Honey Bee
- Motto: "Liberty and Prosperity"
- Nicknames: (most used) The Garden State
- Shell: Knobbed Whelk (Conch Shell)
- Song: "I'm From New Jersey"
- State Seal
- Tree: Red Oak
New Jersey Cities, Counties & Area Codes
|Egg Harbor Township||Atlantic||609|
|Cape May||Cape May||609|
About the AuthorJohn Moen is a cartographer who along with his wife are the orignal founders of worldatlas.com. He and his wife, Chris Woolwine-Moen, produced thousands of award-winning maps that are used all over the world and content that aids students, teachers, travelers and parents with their geography and map questions. Today, it's one of the most popular educational sites on the web.
This page was last updated on April 7, 2017.