Ontario Geography Statistics of
- Land Area:
(land) 917,741 sq km
(water) 158,654 sq km
(TOTAL) 1,076,395 sq km
To convert sq km (kilometers) to sq miles, multiply kilometers by: 0.386102
- Land Area: (all provinces)
- Horizontal Width: 1114 km from the Manitoba border directly west of Kenora, then straight east to border with Quebec.
- Vertical Length: 1606 km from Fort Severn, south-southeast to Toronto.
Note: Maximum lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering Country: (1) USA
- Bordering Provinces: (2) Manitoba and Quebec
- Coastline (Hudson/James Bays): 1210 km (752 mi)
- Coastline (Great Lakes): 7600 km (4725 mi)
- Geographic Center: about 6 km NNE of Hornepayne
- Highest Point: Ishpatina Ridge, 693 m (2,274 ft.)
- Lowest Point: Sea Level, Hudson Bay, 0 meters
- Latitude and Longitude
- Relative Location
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
What are Roman Numerals?
What Are The Differences Between A Lake And A Pond?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Are Kangaroos Only Found In Australia?
29 Largest Armies In The World