- Coastline: 649 miles (1,046 km)
- Land Area:
(land) 297,635 sq miles (770,875 sq km)
(water) 9,737 sq miles (25,220 sq km)
(TOTAL) 307,372 sq miles (796,095 sq km)
To convert sq km (kilometers) to sq mi (miles)
use our converter
- Land Area: (all countries)
- Land Divisions: There are 4 provinces, including
Balochistan, North-West Frontier Province, Punjab and Sindh. It also
includes the Federally Administered Tribal Areas and the Islamabad
NOTE: The Pakistani-administered portion of the disputed Jammu and Kashmir region includes Azad Kashmir and the Northern Areas.
- Horizontal Width: 265.65 miles (427.52 km) from Quetta east to Multan
- Vertical Length: 414.56 miles (667.17 km) from Karachi north to Quetta
Note: Lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering Countries: (4) Afghanistan, China, India, Iran
- Geographic Center: About 147.63 miles (237.58 km) southwest of Multan
- Highest Point: K2 28,250 ft. (8.611 m)
- Lowest Point: Arabian Sea 0 m
- Latitude and Longitude
- Relative Location
|Land Area||770,875 km2|
|Water Area||25,220 km2|
|Total Area||796,095km2 (#35)|
|Government Type||Federal Parliamentary Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$988.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$5,100|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Why Does Ice Float?
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
The Most Popular Sports in the World
29 Largest Armies In The World