Connecticut Geography Statistics of
- Land Area:
(land) 4,845 sq miles
(water) 698 sq miles
(TOTAL) 5,543 sq miles
- Land Area: (all states)
- Horizontal Width: 88 miles from the central New York border, directly east to the Rhode Island border
- Vertical Length: 60 miles from Bridgeport, straight north to the Massachusetts border
Note: Lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering States: (3) Rhode Island, Massachusetts and New York
- Counties: (8) Map
- County: (largest by population) Fairfield 891,469
- Geographic Center: Located in East Berlin, in Hartford County
- Highest Point: Mt. Frissell, at 2,380 ft.
- Lowest Point: Atlantic Ocean, 0 ft.
- Latitude and Longitude
- Mean Elevation: 498 ft.
- Relative Location
Mt. Frissell, at 2,380 ft.
Connecticut Cities, Counties & Area Codes
|New Haven||New Haven||203|
This page was last updated on November 16, 2017.