Connecticut Geography Statistics of
- Land Area:
(land) 4,845 sq miles
(water) 698 sq miles
(TOTAL) 5,543 sq miles
- Land Area: (all states)
- Horizontal Width: 88 miles from the central New York border, directly east to the Rhode Island border
- Vertical Length: 60 miles from Bridgeport, straight north to the Massachusetts border
Note: Lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering States: (3) Rhode Island, Massachusetts and New York
- Counties: (8) Map
- County: (largest by population) Fairfield 891,469
- Geographic Center: Located in East Berlin, in Hartford County
- Highest Point: Mt. Frissell, at 2,380 ft.
- Lowest Point: Atlantic Ocean, 0 ft.
- Latitude and Longitude
- Mean Elevation: 498 ft.
- Relative Location
Mt. Frissell, at 2,380 ft.
Connecticut Cities, Counties & Area Codes
|New Haven||New Haven||203|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
29 Largest Armies In The World
Most Dangerous Countries in the World
The Richest Countries In The World
10 States With The Largest African-American Populations
What Animals Live In The Amazon Rainforest?
30 Least Populated Countries In The World