- Coastline: 0 km landlocked (0 miles)
- Land Area:
(land) 181 sq miles (468 sq km)
(water) 0 sq miles (0 sq km)
(TOTAL) 181 sq miles (468 sq km)
To convert sq km (kilometers) to sq mi (miles)
use our converter
- Land Area: (all countries)
- Land Divisions: There are 7 parishes in Andorra. They are Andorra la Vella, Canillo, Encamp, Escaldes-Engordany, La Massana, Ordino, Sant Julia de Loria
- Horizontal Width: 8.79 miles (14.15 km) from Erts east to Soldeu
- Vertical Length: 21.71 miles (34.93 km) from el Sarrat south to Sant Julia de Loria
Note: Lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering Countries: (2) France, Spain
- Geographic Center: About 2.74 miles (4.41 km) north of Encamp
- Highest Point: Pic de Coma Pedrosa 9,665 ft (2,946 m)
- Lowest Point: Riu Runer 2,755 ft (840 m)
- Latitude and Longitude
- Relative Location
|Land Area||468 km2|
|Total Area||468km2 (#178)|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Democracy (since March 1993) That Retains Its Chiefs Of State In The Form Of A Co-principality; The Two Princes Are The President Of France And Bishop Of Seu D'Urgell, Spain, Who Are Represented In Andorra By The Co-princes' Representatives|
|GDP (PPP)||$3.33 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$49,900|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Why Does Ice Float?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
29 Largest Armies In The World