|Land Area||468 km2|
|Total Area||468km2 (#178)|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Democracy (since March 1993) That Retains Its Chiefs Of State In The Form Of A Co-principality; The Two Princes Are The President Of France And Bishop Of Seu D'Urgell, Spain, Who Are Represented In Andorra By The Co-princes' Representatives|
|GDP (PPP)||$3.33 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$49,900|
- Coastline: 0 km landlocked (0 miles)
- Land Area:
(land) 181 sq miles (468 sq km)
(water) 0 sq miles (0 sq km)
(TOTAL) 181 sq miles (468 sq km)
To convert sq km (kilometers) to sq mi (miles)
use our converter
- Land Area: (all countries)
- Land Divisions: There are 7 parishes in Andorra. They are Andorra la Vella, Canillo, Encamp, Escaldes-Engordany, La Massana, Ordino, Sant Julia de Loria
- Horizontal Width: 8.79 miles (14.15 km) from Erts east to Soldeu
- Vertical Length: 21.71 miles (34.93 km) from el Sarrat south to Sant Julia de Loria
Note: Lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering Countries: (2) France, Spain
- Geographic Center: About 2.74 miles (4.41 km) north of Encamp
- Highest Point: Pic de Coma Pedrosa 9,665 ft (2,946 m)
- Lowest Point: Riu Runer 2,755 ft (840 m)
- Latitude and Longitude
- Relative Location
What Languages are Spoken in Andorra?
Catalan is the sole official language of Andorra.
What Languages Are Spoken In Andorra?
What is the biggest city in Andorra?
Andorra la Vella is both the most populated city in Andorra and the country’s capital. It has a population of 22,256, although the entire metro area has more than 40,000 inhabitants.
Biggest Cities In Andorra
What is the Capital of Andorra?
Andorra la Vella is the capital of Andorra, a sovereign landlocked Southwest European microstate. The city has a population of only 22,886 (as of 2015). It is Europe’s highest capital city in terms of elevation.
What Is The Capital of Andorra?
What Kind of Government Does Andorra Have?
Andorra is a parliamentary constitutional diarchy where executive power is exercised by the government.
What Type Of Government Does Andorra Have?
Where is Andorra?
Andorra is a tiny European country located between Spain and France.