- Land Area:
(land) 95,997 sq miles
(water) 2,383 sq miles
(TOTAL) 98,380 sq miles
- Land Area: (all states)
- Horizontal Width: 382 miles
- Vertical Length: 290 miles
Note: Maximum lengths and widths are
point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map
projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering States: (4) Washington, Idaho, Nevada, and California.
- Counties: (36) Map
- County: (largest by population) Multnomah, 672,906
- Geographic Center: approximately 25 miles to the southeast of Prineville, in Crook County
- Highest Point: Mount Hood, 11,239 ft.
- Lowest Point: Pacific Ocean coastline, 0 ft.
- Latitude and Longitude
- Mean Elevation: (average) 3,312 ft.
- Relative Location