- Animal: European Fallow Deer
- Bird: Frigate
- Coat of Arms:
- Coat of Arms: At the top of the Coat of Arms is a pineapple, a fruit for which the islands are famous. Supporting the shield are a pair of deer.
The design on the shield shows the sun, rising from a blue and white sea. The sun represents a new beginning, and the black background represents the African origins of many of the nation's citizens. At the bottom of the shield, in front of the sea, sits a sugar mill.
At the bottom is a scroll containing the national motto: "Each endeavouring, all achieving".
- Flag of Antigua and Barbuda
- Flower: Dagger Log Flower
- Food Dish: Pepperpot
- Fruit: Antiguan Black Pineapple
- Marine Animal: Hawksbill turtle
- Motto: "Each Endeavouring, All Achieving"
- Stone: Petrified wood
- Tree: Whitewood
- Weed: Widdy Widdy
Antigua and Barbuda's Information
|Land Area||443 km2|
|Total Area||443km2 (#181)|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Democracy (Parliament) Under A Constitutional Monarchy; A Commonwealth Realm|
|GDP (PPP)||$2.17 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||24,100$|
|More Information||Antigua and Barbuda|
About Antigua and Barbuda
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
The Largest Football (Soccer) Stadiums In The World
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Least Populated Countries In The World
29 Largest Armies In The World
Biggest Stadiums in The World By Capacity