- Name: Slovenia
(long form) Republic of Slovenia
- Capital City: Ljubljana (272,220 pop.)
- Slovenia Population: 1,992,690 (2013 est.)
- World Populations (all countries)
- Currency: Euro
- Ethnicity: Slovene 83.1%, Serb 2%, Croat 1.8%, Bosniak 1.1%, other or unspecified 12%
- GDP total: $58.06 billion (2012 est.)
- GDP per capita: $28,600 (2012 est.)
- Land Sizes
- Language: Slovenian (official) 91.1%, Serbo-Croatian 4.5%, other or unspecified 4.4%, Italian (official, only in municipalities where Hungarian national communities reside), Hungarian (official, only in municipalities where Hungarian national communities reside)
- Largest Cities: (by population) Ljubljana, Maribor, Celje, Kranj, Velenje, Koper, Novo Mesto
- Name: unknown
- National Day: June 25
- Religion: Catholic 57.8%, Muslim 2.4%, Orthodox 2.3%, other Christian 0.9%, unaffiliated 3.5%, other or unspecified 23%, none 10.1%
|Land Area||20,151 km2|
|Water Area||122 km2|
|Total Area||20,273km2 (#150)|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$68.35 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$33,100|
In The News
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
What are Roman Numerals?
What Are The Differences Between A Lake And A Pond?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Are Kangaroos Only Found In Australia?
29 Largest Armies In The World