|Land Area||760 km2|
|Total Area||760km2 (#172)|
|Government Type||Constitutional Monarchy|
|GDP (PPP)||$66.37 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$50,300|
View all cities in Bahrain
- Coastline: 100.04 miles (161 km)
- Land Area:
(land) 293 sq miles (760 sq km)
(water) 0 sq miles (0 sq km)
(TOTAL) 293 sq miles (760 sq km)
To convert sq km (kilometers) to sq mi (miles)
use our converter
- Land Area: (all countries)
- Land Divisions: There are 12 municipalities in Bahrain, including: Al Hadd, Al Manamah, Al Mintaqah al Gharbiyah, Al Mintaqah al Wusta, Al Mintaqah ash Shamaliyah, Al Muharraq, Ar Rifa' wa al Mintaqah al Janubiyah, Jidd Hafs, Madinat Hamad, Madinat 'Isa, Juzur Hawar and Sitrah.
- Horizontal Width: 8.23 miles (13.24 km) from Az Zallaq east to Askar
- Vertical Length: 16.72 miles (26.9 km) from Manama south to Ad-Dur
Note: Lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering Countries: (0)
- Geographic Center: About 1.14 miles (1.83 km) south of Awali
- Highest Point: Jabal ad Dukham 400 ft (122 m)
- Lowest Point: Persian Gulf 0 m
- Latitude and Longitude
- Relative Location
Where is Bahrain?
Bahrain is a small island country located in the Persian Gulf.
Fun Facts about Bahrain
What is the biggest city in Bahrain?
Manama is the biggest city in Bahrain with a population of over 154,000 people.
Biggest Cities In Bahrain
What Kind of Government Does Bahrain have?
Bahrain is a constitutional monarchy where the King of Bahrain appoints the government of the country.
What Type Of Government Does Bahrain Have?
Are There Any UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Bahrain?
The UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Bahrain are Muharraq Island and the Ancient Qal’at al-Bahrain Harbor City.
UNESCO World Heritage Sites In Bahrain
What Languages are Spoken in Bahrain?
Arabic is the official language of Bahrain, although English is also spoken widely across the country.
What Languages Are Spoken in Bahrain?
What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Bahrain?
Bahrain has a wealth of natural resources including arable land, forests, fish, oil, and natural gas.