- Coastline: 0 km landlocked (0 miles)
- Land Area:
(land) 11,720 sq miles (30,355 sq km)
(water) 0 sq miles (0 sq km)
(TOTAL) 11,720 sq miles (30,355 sq km)
To convert sq km (kilometers) to sq mi (miles)
use our converter
- Land Area: (all countries)
- Land Divisions: There are 10 districts in Lesotho. They are Berea, Butha-Buthe, Leribe, Mafeteng, Maseru, Mohale's Hoek, Mokhotlong, Qacha's Nek, Quthing, Thaba-Tseka
- Horizontal Width: 109.5 miles (176.22 km) from Mafeteng east to Sehlabathebe
- Vertical Length: 61.19 miles (98.47 km) from Pitseng southeast to Sehlabathebe
Note: Lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering Countries: (1) South Africa
- Geographic Center: About 27.36 miles (44.03 km) west of Thaba Tseka
- Highest Point: Thabana Ntlenyana 11,423 ft. (3,482 m)
- Lowest Point: junction of the Orange and Makhaleng Rivers 4,593 ft (1,400 m)
- Latitude and Longitude
- Relative Location
|Land Area||30,355 km2|
|Total Area||30,355km2 (#137)|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy|
|GDP (PPP)||$6.02 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$3,100|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Why Does Ice Float?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
29 Largest Armies In The World