- Name: Guinea
(long form) Republic of Guinea
- Capital City: Conakry (1,931,184 pop.)
- Guinea Population: 11,176,026 (2013 est.)
- World Populations (all countries)
- Currency: Guinea Franc
1000 Guinea Francs
- Ethnicity: Peuhl 40%, Malinke 30%, Soussou 20%, smaller ethnic groups 10%
- GDP total: $12.25 billion (2012 est.)
- GDP per capita: $1,100 (2012 est.)
- Land Sizes
- Language: French (official); note: each ethnic group has its own language
- Largest Cities: (by population) Camayenne, Conakry, Nzerekore, Kindia, Kankan
- Name: unknown
- National Day: October 2
- Religion: Muslim 85%, Christian 8%, indigenous beliefs 7%
|Land Area||245,717 km2|
|Water Area||140 km2|
|Total Area||245,857km2 (#77)|
|Government Type||Presidential Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$16.08 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$1,300|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Why Does Ice Float?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
29 Largest Armies In The World