- Coastline: 192.63 miles (310 km)
- Land Area:
(land) 26,911 sq miles (69,700 sq km)
(water) 0 sq miles (0 sq km)
(TOTAL) 26,911 sq miles (69,700 sq km)
To convert sq km (kilometers) to sq mi (miles)
use our converter
- Land Area: (all countries)
- Land Divisions: Georgia is divided into 9 districts and 65 regions
- Horizontal Width: 208.56 miles (335.64 km) from Poti east to Telavi
- Vertical Length: 69.58 miles (111.97 km) from Akhaltsikhe north to Ambrolauri
Note: Lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering Countries: (4) Armenia, Azerbaijan, Russia, Turkey
- Geographic Center: About 33.42 miles (53.78 km) southwest of Tskhinvali
- Highest Point: Mt. Kazbek 16,558 ft. (5,047 m)
- Lowest Point: Black Sea 0 m
- Latitude and Longitude
- Relative Location
|Land Area||69,700 km2|
|Total Area||69,700km2 (#119)|
|Government Type||Semi-presidential Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$37.27 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$10,100|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Why Does Ice Float?
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Countries That Start With The Letter N
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World