- Name: United Arab Emirates
- Capital City: Abu Dhabi (896,751 pop.)
- UAE Population: 5,473,972 (2013 est.)
- World Populations (all countries)
- Currency: Emirati Dirham (AED)
- Ethnicity: Emirati 19%, other Arab and Iranian 23%, South Asian 50%, other expatriates (includes Westerners and East Asians) 8%
note: less than 20% are UAE citizens
- GDP total: $271.2 billion (2012 est.)
- GDP per capita: $49,000 (2012 est.)
- Land Sizes
- Language: Arabic (official), Persian, English, Hindi
- Largest Cities: (by population) Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, Ajman, Ras al Khaymah
- Name: unknown
- National Day: December 2
- Religion: Muslim 96% (Shia 16%), other (includes Christian, Hindu) 4%
United Arab Emirates's Information
|Land Area||83,600 km2|
|Total Area||83,600km2 (#113)|
|Government Type||Federation Of Monarchies|
|GDP (PPP)||$667.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$67,700|
|More Information||United Arab Emirates|
About United Arab Emirates
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Why Does Ice Float?
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Countries That Start With The Letter N
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World