|Land Area||38,394 km2|
|Total Area||38,394km2 (#133)|
|Government Type||Constitutional Monarchy|
|GDP (PPP)||$6.43 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$8,100|
View all cities in Bhutan
- Name: Bhutan
(long form) Kingdom of Bhutan
- Capital City: Thimphu (79,185 pop.)
- Bhutan Population: 725,296 (2013 est.)
- World Populations (all countries)
- Currency: Ngultrum (BTN)
- Ethnicity: Bhote 50%, ethnic Nepalese 35% (includes Lhotsampas - one of several Nepalese ethnic groups), indigenous or migrant tribes 15%
- GDP total: $1.214 billion (2012 est.)
- GDP per capita: $6,500 (2012 est.)
- Land Sizes
- Language: Dzongkha (official), Bhotes speak various Tibetan dialects, Nepalese speak various Nepalese dialects
- Largest Cities: (by population) Thimphu, Phuntsholing, Pajo, Tashi Yangtse
- Name: unknown
- National Day: December 17
- Religion: Lamaistic Buddhist 75%, Indian- and Nepalese-influenced Hinduism 25%
This page was last updated on September 29, 2015.
What is the biggest city in Bhutan?
Thimpu is the Kingdom of Bhutan’s largest and capital city. Around 115,000 people live in the city.