- Coastline: 334 miles (539 km)
- Land Area:
(land) 87,850 sq miles (227,533 sq km)
(water) 4,247 sq miles (11,000 sq km)
(TOTAL) 92,098 sq miles (238,533 sq km)
To convert sq km (kilometers) to sq mi (miles)
use our converter
- Land Area: (all countries)
- Land Divisions: There are 10 regions in Ghana, including: Ashanti, Brong-Ahafo, Central, Eastern, Greater Accra, Northern, Upper East, Upper West, Volta, and Western.
- Horizontal Width: 204.56 miles (329.21 km) from Sunyani east to Ho
- Vertical Length: 346.54 miles (557.7 km) from Bolgatanga south to Cape Coast
Note: Lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering Countries: (3) Burkina Faso, Cote d'Ivoire, Togo
- Geographic Center: About 127.38 miles (204.99 km) north of Kumasi
- Highest Point: Mount Afadjato 2,887 ft (880 m)
- Lowest Point: Gulf of Guinea 0 m
- Latitude and Longitude
- Relative Location
|Land Area||227,533 km2|
|Water Area||11,000 km2|
|Total Area||238,533km2 (#80)|
|Government Type||Presidential Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$121.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$4,400|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Why Does Ice Float?
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
The Most Popular Sports in the World
29 Largest Armies In The World