- Coastline: 22 miles (37 km)
- Land Area:
(land) 875,312 sq miles (2,267,048 sq km)
(water) 30,042 sq miles (77,810 sq km)
(TOTAL) 905,354 sq miles (2,344,858 sq km)
To convert sq km (kilometers) to sq mi (miles)
use our converter
- Land Area: (all countries)
- Land Divisions: There are 10 provinces and one city* in the Democratic Republic of the Congo; including Bandundu, Bas-Congo, Equateur, Kasai-Occidental, Kasai-Oriental, Katanga, Kinshasa*, Maniema, Nord-Kivu, Orientale and Sud-Kivu.
- Horizontal Width: 944.79 miles (1520.49 km) from Kinshasa east to Bukavu
- Vertical Length: 483.68 miles (778.4 km) from Bumba south to Kananga
Note: Lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering Countries: (9) Angola, Burundi, Central African Republic, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, South Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia
- Geographic Center: About 392.88 miles (632.27 km) south of Kisangani
- Highest Point: Mt. Stanley 16,765 ft (5,110 m)
- Lowest Point: Atlantic Ocean 0 m
- Latitude and Longitude
- Relative Location
Democratic Republic Of The Congo's Information
|Land Area||2,267,048 km2|
|Water Area||77,810 km2|
|Total Area||2,344,858km2 (#11)|
|Government Type||Semi-presidential Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$65.04 Billion|
|More Information||Democratic Republic Of The Congo|
About Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Why Does Ice Float?
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
The Most Popular Sports in the World
29 Largest Armies In The World