- Name: Bolivia
(long form) Republic of Bolivia
- Capital City: La Paz (877,363 pop.)
- Bolivia Population: 10,461,053 (2013 est.)
- World Populations (all countries)
- Currency: Bolivia Boliviano
Five Hundred Bolivia Boliviano
- Ethnicity: Quechua 30%, mestizo (mixed white and Amerindian ancestry) 30%, Aymara 25%, white 15%
- GDP total: $56.14 billion (2012 est)
- GDP per capita: $5,200 (2012 est)
- Land Sizes
- Language: Spanish 60.7% (official), Quechua 21.2% (official), Aymara 14.6% (official), foreign languages 2.4%, other 1.2% (2001 census)
- Largest Cities: (by population) La Paz, Santa Cruz, Cochabamba, Oruro, Sucre, Tarija, Potosi, Quillacollo
- Name: The name Bolivia is dervied from the surname of Simon Bolivar.
- National Day: August 6
- Religion: Roman Catholic 95%, Protestant (Evangelical Methodist) 5%
|Land Area||1,083,301 km2|
|Water Area||15,280 km2|
|Total Area||1,098,581km2 (#27)|
|Government Type||Presidential Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$78.66 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$7,200|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Why Does Ice Float?
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
29 Largest Armies In The World