Bell County is part of the Killeen–Temple–Fort Hood Metropolitan Statistical Area. As of the 2010 census, its population was 326,843. The county seat is Belton, and the county was founded in 1850 and named for Peter Hansborough Bell, the third governor of Texas.
- Founded: 1850
- County Seat: Belton
- County Population: 326,843
- Largest City: Killeen (134,654)
- Land Area: 1,060 sq mi (2,745 km2)
- Water Area: 28 sq mi (73 km2)
- Total Area: 1,088 sq mi (2,818 km2)
- Time Zone: Central - UTC -6/-5
BELL COUNTY DETAILS HERE
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Why Does Ice Float?
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Countries That Start With The Letter N
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World