- Name: Montenegro
- Capital City: Podgorica (156,169 pop.)
- Montenegro Population: 653,474 (2013 est.)
- World Populations (all countries)
- Currency: Euro
- Ethnicity: Montenegrin 43%, Serbian 32%, Bosniak 8%, Albanian 5%, other (Muslims, Croats, Roma (Gypsy)) 12%
- GDP total: $7.31 billion (2012 est.)
- GDP per capita: $11,700 (2012 est.)
- Land Sizes
- Language: Serbian 63.6%, Montenegrin (official) 22%, Bosnian 5.5%, Albanian 5.3%, other or unspecified 3.7%
- Largest Cities: (by population) Podgorica, Niksic, Cetinje, Bar, Herceg-Novi, Ulcinj, Tivat, Dobrota, Kotor
- Name: Meaning "black mountain," Montenegro's name comes from Venetian conquerors
- National Day: July 13
- Religion: Orthodox 74.2%, Muslim 17.7%, Catholic 3.5%, other 0.6%, unspecified 3%, atheist 1%
|Land Area||13,452 km2|
|Water Area||360 km2|
|Total Area||13,812km2 (#156)|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$10.61 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$17,000|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
What are Roman Numerals?
What is Silicon Valley?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
What Are The Differences Between A Lake And A Pond?
The Most Popular Sports in the World
29 Largest Armies In The World