- Coastline: 0 miles landlocked (0 km)
- Land Area:
(land) 74,054 sq miles (191,801 sq km)
(water) 3,147 sq miles (8,150 sq km)
(TOTAL) 77,201 sq miles (199,951 sq km)
To convert sq km (kilometers) to sq mi (miles)
use our converter
- Land Area: (all countries)
- Land Divisions: There are 7 provinces and 1 city in Kyrgyzstan. They are Batken Oblasty, Chuy Oblasty (Bishkek), Jalal-Abad Oblasty, Naryn Oblasty, Osh Oblasty, Talas Oblasty and Ysyk-Kol Oblasty (Karakol). The city is: Bishkek Shaary.
- Horizontal Width: 313.02 miles (503.76 km) from Talas east to Karakol
- Vertical Length: 212.84 miles (342.53 km) from Sary-Tash north to Kara-Balta
Note: Lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering Countries: (4) China, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan
- Geographic Center: About 22.68 miles (36.5 km) directly west of Naryn
- Highest Point: Jengish Chokusu 24,406 ft.
- Lowest Point: Kara Daryya 433 ft. (132 m)
- Latitude and Longitude
- Relative Location
|Land Area||191,801 km2|
|Water Area||8,150 km2|
|Total Area||199,951km2 (#85)|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$21.01 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$3,500|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Why Does Ice Float?
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
Top 10 Cocoa Producing Countries