- Name: Angola
(long form) Republic of Angola
- Capital City: Luanda (5,172,900 pop.)
- Angola Population: 18,565,269 (2013 est.)
- World Populations (all countries)
- Currency: Angolan Kwanza
One Angolan Kwanza
- Ethnicity: Ovimbundu 37%, Kimbundu 25%, Bakongo 13%, mestico (mixed European and native African) 2%, European 1%, other 22%
- GDP total: $114.8 billion (2012 est.)
- GDP per capita: $6,200 (2012 est.)
- Land Sizes
- Language: Portuguese (official), Bantu and other African languages
- Largest Cities: (by population) Luanda, Huambo, Lombito, Benguela, Kuito
- Name: Meaning, "Land of Ndongo," named for the early-modern state built by Bantu speaking peoples.
- National Day: November 11
- Religion: indigenous beliefs 47%, Roman Catholic 38%, Protestant 15%
|Land Area||1,246,700 km2|
|Total Area||1,246,700km2 (#22)|
|Government Type||Presidential Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$189.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$6,800|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Why Does Ice Float?
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
29 Largest Armies In The World