- Coastline: 211 miles (340 km)
- Land Area:
(land) 863 sq miles (2,235 sq km)
(water) 0 sq miles (0 sq km)
(TOTAL) 863 sq miles (2,235 sq km)
To convert sq km (kilometers) to sq mi (miles)
use our converter
- Land Area: (all countries)
- Land Divisions: There are 9 provinces including: Eastern Cape, Free State, Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, North-West, Northern Cape and Western Cape.
- Horizontal Width: unknown
- Vertical Length: unknown
Note: Lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering Countries: (0)
- Geographic Center: unknown
- Highest Point: Njesuthi 11,181 ft. (3,408 m)
- Lowest Point: Indian Ocean 0 m
- Latitude and Longitude
- Relative Location
|Land Area||2,235 km2|
|Total Area||2,235km2 (#168)|
|Government Type||Federal Presidential Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$1.26 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$1,500|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Why Does Ice Float?
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
29 Largest Armies In The World