- Official Name: Norfolk Islands, an Australian external territory, claimed 1774
- Capital City: Kingston
- Languages: English (official), and local Polynesian dialect
- Official Currency: Australian Dollar
- Religions: Anglican, Catholic, others
- Population: 1,828 (2010 est.)
- Land Area: 34.6 sq km (13.3 sq miles)
- Latitude/Longitude: 29°02S, 167°57E
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
What are Roman Numerals?
What is Silicon Valley?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
What Are The Differences Between A Lake And A Pond?
The Most Popular Sports in the World
29 Largest Armies In The World