- Land Area:
(land) 8,968 sq miles
(water) 382 sq miles
(TOTAL) 9,350 sq miles
- Land Area: (all states)
- Horizontal Width: 69 miles from Claremont, east to Rochester
- Vertical Length: 159 miles from Pittsburg, directly south to Nashua
Note: Maximum lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering States: (3) Maine, Massachusetts, Vermont
- Counties: (10) Map
- County: (largest by population) Hillsborough 382,739
- Geographic Center: about 3 miles to the east of Ashland in Belknap County
- Highest Point: Mt. Washington, 6,288 ft.
- Lowest Point: Atlantic Ocean, 0 ft.
- Latitude and Longitude
- Mean Elevation: 1004 ft.
- Relative Location