Nunavut Geography Statistics of
- Land Area:
(land) 1,932,255 sq km
(water) 160,935 sq km
(TOTAL) 2,093,190 sq km (1st)
To convert sq km (kilometers) to sq mi (miles)
use our converter
- Land Area: (all provinces)
- Horizontal Width: 2,125 km (1,321 miles) from Kugluktuk, directly east to Iqaluit
- Vertical Length: from Barbeau Peak directly south to Arviat, 2,446 km (1,520 miles)
Note: Maximum lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering Country: (1) Greenland (Denmark)
- Bordering Provinces: (1) Manitoba
- Bordering Territory: (1) Northwest Territories
- Geographic Center: about 61 km southwest of Nanisivik on the Brodeur Peninsula.
- Highest Point: Barbeau Peak, 2,616 m (8,583 ft.)
- Lowest Point: Hudson Bay, 0 m
- Latitude and Longitude
- Relative Location
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Why Does Ice Float?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
Biggest Stadiums in The World By Capacity