Manitoba Geography Statistics of
- Land Area:
(land) 548,360 sq km
(water) 101,590 sq km
(TOTAL) 649,950 sq km
To convert sq km (kilometers) to sq mi (miles)
use our converter
- Land Area: (all provinces)
- Horizontal Width: 449 km from the southwestern border with Saskatchewan, directly east to Lake of the Woods
- Vertical Length: 1223 km from Nunalla, directly south to the border with Minnesota
Note: Maximum lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering Country: (1) USA
- Bordering Provinces: (2) Ontario, Saskatchewan
- Bordering Territory: (1) Nunavut
- Coastline (Hudson Bay): 654 km (400 mi)
- Geographic Center: about 16 km SSE of Sipiwesk
- Highest Point: Baldy Mountain, 831 m (2,727 ft.)
- Lowest Point: Sea Level, Hudson Bay, 0 meters
- Latitude and Longitude
- Relative Location
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Why Does Ice Float?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
29 Largest Armies In The World