- Coastline: 0 km landlocked (0 miles)
- Land Area:
(land) 29,913 sq miles (77,474 sq km)
(water) 0 sq miles (0 sq km)
(TOTAL) 29,913 sq miles (77,474 sq km)
To convert sq km (kilometers) to sq mi (miles)
use our converter
- Land Area: (all countries)
- Land Divisions: There are 167 municipalities administrative divisions in Serbia.
- Horizontal Width: 132.29 miles (212.89 km) from Uzice east to Bor
- Vertical Length: 281.33 miles (452.76 km) from Subotica south to Prizren
Note: Lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering Countries: (7) Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania
- Geographic Center: 23.92 miles (38.49 km) south of Kragujevac
- Highest Point: Deravica 8,713 ft. (2,656 m)
- Lowest Point: Danube River 114 ft (35 m)
- Latitude and Longitude
- Relative Location
|Land Area||77,474 km2|
|Total Area||77,474km2 (#115)|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$102.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$14,200|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
What are Roman Numerals?
What Are The Differences Between A Lake And A Pond?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Are Kangaroos Only Found In Australia?
29 Largest Armies In The World