- Name: Taiwan
- Capital City: Taipei (2,618,772 pop.)
- Taiwan Population: 23,299,716 (2013 est.)
- World Populations (all countries)
- Currency: New Taiwan Dollar (TWD)
200 New Taiwan Dollars
- Ethnicity: Taiwanese (including Hakka) 84%, mainland Chinese 14%, indigenous 2%
- GDP total: $901.9 billion (2012 est.)
- GDP per capita: $38,500 (2012 est.)
- Land Sizes
- Language: Mandarin Chinese (official), Taiwanese (Min), Hakka dialects
- Largest Cities: (by population) Taipei, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, Panchiao, Keelung (Chilung)
- Name: unknown
- National Day: October 10
- Religion: mixture of Buddhist and Taoist 93%, Christian 4.5%, other 2.5%
|Land Area||32,260 km2|
|Water Area||3,720 km2|
|Government Type||Semi-presidential Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$1,130.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$49,500|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Why Does Ice Float?
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Countries That Start With The Letter N
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World