- Name: Lesotho
(long form) Kingdom of Lesotho
- Capital City: Maseru (227,880 pop.)
- Lesotho Population: 1,936,181 (2013 est.)
- World Populations (all countries)
- Currency: Lesotho loti
200 Lesotho lotis
- Ethnicity: Sotho 99.7%, Europeans, Asians, and other 0.3%,
- GDP total: $3.945 billion (2012 est.)
- GDP per capita: $2,000 (2012 est.)
- Land Sizes
- Language: Sesotho (southern Sotho), English (official), Zulu, Xhosa
- Largest Cities: (by population) Maseru, Mafeteng, Leribe, Maputsoe
- Name: Meaning "Land of the Basotho"
- National Day: October 4
- Religion: Christian 80%, indigenous beliefs 20%
|Land Area||30,355 km2|
|Total Area||30,355km2 (#137)|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy|
|GDP (PPP)||$6.02 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$3,100|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Why Does Ice Float?
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
The Most Popular Sports in the World
29 Largest Armies In The World