|Land Area||245,717 km2|
|Water Area||140 km2|
|Total Area||245,857km2 (#77)|
|Government Type||Presidential Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$16.08 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$1,300|
View all cities in Guinea
- Coastline: 198 miles (320 km)
- Land Area:
(land) 94,871 sq miles (245,717 sq km)
(water) 54 sq miles (140 sq km)
(TOTAL) 94,925 sq miles (245,857 sq km)
To convert sq km (kilometers) to sq mi (miles)
use our converter
- Land Area: (all countries)
- Land Divisions: There are 33 prefectures and 1 special zone (zone special) in Guinea.
- Horizontal Width: 355.15 miles (571.56 km) from Boke east to Siguiri
- Vertical Length: 208.3 miles (335.23 km) from Siguiri south to Macenta
Note: Lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering Countries: (6) Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Senegal, Sierra Leone
- Geographic Center: About 118.09 miles (190.04 km) southwest of Siguiri
- Highest Point: Mont Nimba 5,748 ft (1,752 m)
- Lowest Point: Atlantic Ocean 0 m
- Latitude and Longitude
- Relative Location
This page was last updated on April 7, 2017.
What are the biggest industries in Guinea?
Guinea is rich in mineral resources, and mining is the country's largest industry.