Newfoundland and Labrador Geography Statistics of
- Land Area:
(land) 373,872 sq km
(water) 31,340 sq km
(TOTAL) 405,212 sq km (11th)
To convert sq km (kilometers) to sq miles, multiply kilometers by: 0.386102
- Land Area: (all provinces)
- Horizontal Width: 602 km (374 miles) from Labrador City, east to West Bay
- Vertical Length: from Hebron, southeast to Saint John's 1,396 km (868 miles)
Note: Maximum lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering Provinces: (1) Quebec
- Bordering Territory: (1) Nunavut
- Geographic Center: about 21 km SSW of Goose Bay
- Highest Point: Mt. Caubvick, 1,652 m (5,420 ft.)
- Lowest Point: Atlantic Ocean, 0 m
- Latitude and Longitude
- Relative Location
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Why Does Ice Float?
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
The Most Popular Sports in the World
29 Largest Armies In The World