Saudi Arabia's Information
|Land Area||2,149,690 km2|
|Total Area||2,149,690km2 (#12)|
|Government Type||Absolute Monarchy|
|GDP (PPP)||$1,730.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$54,100|
View all cities in Saudi Arabia
- Coastline: 1,528 miles (2,640 km)
- Land Area:
(land) 829,995 sq miles (2,149,690 sq km)
(water) 0 sq miles (0 sq km)
(TOTAL) 829,995 sq miles (2,149,690 sq km)
To convert sq km (kilometers) to sq mi (miles)
use our converter
- Land Area: (all countries)
- Land Divisions: There are 13 provinces in Saudi Arabia. They are Al Bahah, Al Hudud ash Shamaliyah, Al Jawf, Al Madinah, Al Qasim, Ar Riyad, Ash Sharqiyah (Eastern Province), 'Asir, Ha'il, Jizan, Makkah, Najran and Tabuk
- Horizontal Width: 629.78 miles (1,013.53 km) from Medina east to Al Hufhuf
- Vertical Length: 921.41 miles (1,482.87 km) from Al Jawf south to Jizan
Note: Lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering Countries: (7) Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Yemen
- Geographic Center: 132.62 miles (213.43 km) west of Riyadh
- Highest Point: Jabal Sawda' 10,279 ft. (3,133 m)
- Lowest Point: Persian Gulf 0 m
- Latitude and Longitude
- Relative Location
Saudi Arabia Trivia
Which Countries Have a Theocratic Government?
Some of the countries with a theocratic government include Yemen, Vatican City, Sudan, and Mauritania.
7 Countries With A Theocratic Government Today
What is OPEC?
The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries is an international governmental organization founded in 1960. It is made up of oil-producing countries like Iran, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Libya, Kuwait, and the United Arab Emirates.