- Coastline: 359 miles (579 km)
- Land Area:
(land) 37,189 sq miles (96,320 sq km)
(water) 5,810 sq miles (15,049 sq km)
(TOTAL) 43,000 sq miles (111,369 sq km)
To convert sq km (kilometers) to sq mi (miles)
use our converter
- Land Area: (all countries)
- Land Divisions: There are 15 counties in Liberia. They are Bomi, Bong, Gbarpolu, Grand Bassa, Grand Cape Mount, Grand Gedeh, Grand Kru, Lofa, Margibi, Maryland, Montserrado, Nimba, River Cess, River Gee, Sinoe.
- Horizontal Width: 148.44 miles (238.89 km) from Buchanen east to Zwedru
- Vertical Length: 142.32 miles (229.04 km) from Yekepa south to Greenville
Note: Lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering Countries: (3) Guinea, Cote d'Ivoire, Sierra Leone
- Geographic Center: About 31.25 miles (50.29 km) southwest of Tapeta
- Highest Point: Mount Nimba 5,748 ft (1,752 m)
- Lowest Point: Atlantic Ocean 0 m
- Latitude and Longitude
- Relative Location
|Land Area||96,320 km2|
|Water Area||15,049 km2|
|Total Area||111,369km2 (#102)|
|Government Type||Presidential Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$3.79 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$900|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
What are Roman Numerals?
What Are The Differences Between A Lake And A Pond?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Are Kangaroos Only Found In Australia?
29 Largest Armies In The World