- Coastline: 0 km landlocked (0 miles)
- Land Area:
( land) 287,026 sq miles (743,398 sq km)
( water) 3,560 sq miles (9,220 sq km)
( TOTAL) 290,586 sq miles (752,618 sq km)
To convert sq km (kilometers) to sq mi (miles)
use our converter
- Land Area: (all countries)
- Land Divisions: There are 9 provinces in Zambia. They are Central, Copperbelt, Eastern, Luapula, Lusaka, Northern, North-Western, Southern and Western.
- Horizontal Width: 320.98 miles (516.57 km) from Mongu east to Lusaka
- Vertical Length: 346.36 miles (557.41 km) from Solwezi south to Livingstone
Note: Lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering Countries: (8) Botswana, Angola, Namibia, Democratic Republic of the Congo (DROC), Tanzania, Malawi, Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- Geographic Center: About 16.39 miles (26.37 km) southwest of Kabwe
- Highest Point: Mafinga Mts. 8,503 ft. (2,301m)
- Lowest Point: Zambezi River 1,079 ft. (329m)
- Latitude and Longitude
- Relative Location
Zambia PhotographsYoga as the sun sets across the Zambezi River...
by John Warburton-lee
Buy This at Allposters.com
Trending on WorldAtlas
Countries of Africa
This page was last modified on April 7, 2017.