Maui has so much to offer that it seems to personify all that is Hawaii. The fragrant trade winds soothe the soul and the stunning landscapes ease the mind.
Now add to that mood almost endless white sand beaches, crystal clear waters, sunny days and wonderful weather, world-class golf courses, volcano tours, old villages to visit, shopping, snorkeling, swimming, or just plain snoozing.
Guaranteed, Maui will not disappoint!
ADDITIONAL HAWAIIAN ISLAND PAGES:
- 18 holes of golf at the Kapalua Resort
- Driving the spectacular 'Road to Hana'
- Snorkling offshore at Molokini
- Shopping or just walking around in Lahaina
- A tour of the Haleakala Volcano crater
- Sunrise bike ride down the Haleakala Volcano
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
What Are The Differences Between A Lake And A Pond?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Are Kangaroos Only Found In Australia?
29 Largest Armies In The World
Why Do You Hear the Ocean Is A Seashell?