Kauai displays an unrivaled panorama of nature's beauty; a tropical collection of colorful plants and flowers, pristine white-sand beaches, canyons, rain forests, lush mountains, valleys and waterfalls.
Considered the most beautiful of the Hawaiian Islands, Kauai certainly stands the test. Waimea Canyon, the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific," and the sweeping vistas of the Na Pali Coast are proof positive.
If heaven exists on earth, then it's here on Kauai.
ADDITIONAL HAWAIIAN ISLAND PAGES:
- Helicopter tour of the Na Pali Coast
- The inspiring vistas of Polihale State Park
- The colorful natural wonders of Waimea Canyon
- The north shore views and beach at Hanalei
- Poipu's palm-ringed beaches