- Bird: Grand Cayman Parrot
- Coat of Arms:
- Coat of Arms: The Cayman coat of arms displays the Lion of England and features three stars that represent the three main islands. The blue and white wavy lines represent the sea. The coat of arms is topped by a pineapple and turtle, symbolic of the indigenous fauna and flora.
- Flag of the Cayman Islands
- Flower: Wild Banana Orchid
- Motto: "He hath founded it upon the seas"
- Tree: Silver Thatch Palm
Cayman Islands's Information
|Land Area||264 km2|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Democracy (Legislative Assembly); Self-governing Overseas Territory Of The UK|
|GDP (PPP)||$2.51 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$43,800|
|More Information||Cayman Islands|
Cayman Islands Photographs
Grand Cayman Parrot Lhb1239 at en.wikipedia