|Land Area||91 km2|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Democracy (House Of Assembly); Self-governing Overseas Territory Of The UK|
|GDP (PPP)||$175.40 Million|
|GDP Per Capita||$12,200|
- Coastline: 37.9 miles (61 km)
- Land Area:
(land) 39 sq miles (102 sq km)
(water) 0 sq miles (0 sq km)
(TOTAL) 39 sq miles (102 sq km)
To convert sq km (kilometers) to sq mi (miles)
use our converter
- Land Area: (all countries)
- Horizontal Width: 13.8 miles (22 km) northeast from West End to Island Harbour
- Vertical Length: 3.2 miles (5.15 km) directly north from Blowing Point Harbor to Sandy Ground
Note: Lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering Countries: (0)
- Geographic Center: About 1.4 miles (2.2 km) northeast of The Valley
- Highest Point: Crocus Hill 65 m (213.25 ft.)
- Lowest Point: Caribbean Sea 0 m
- Latitude and Longitude
- Relative Location
What Kind of Animals Live in Anguilla?
The kind of animals that live in Anguilla include the bridled tern, the sweet bee, and the hawksbill sea turtle.
Animals of Anguilla
What are the Seven Wonders of Anguilla?
The Seven Wonders of Anguilla include the Shoal Bay Beach, the Island Harbour, the Crocus Hill, the Old Valley, the Prickly Pear Cays, the maundays Bay, and the Old Salt Factory and Pumphouse.