- Name: Czech Republic
- Capital City: Prague (1,288,696 pop.)
- Czech Republic Population: 10,162,921 (2013 est.)
- World Populations (all countries)
- Currency: Czech Koruna
- Ethnicity: Czech 90.4%, Moravian 3.7%, Slovak 1.9%, other 4%
- GDP total: $286.7 billion (2012 est.)
- GDP per capita: $27,200 (2012 est.)
- Land Sizes
- Language: Czech 94.9%, Slovak 2%, other 2.3%, unidentified 0.8%
- Largest Cities: (by population) Prague, Brno, Ostrava, Plzen, Olomouc
- Name: Most scholars believe the name comes from the word ceta (military unit); however, because the country has evolved significantly over time, the subject remains a source of debate even to this day.
- National Day: October 28
- Religion: Roman Catholic 26.8%, Protestant 2.1%, other 3.3%, unspecified 8.8%, unaffiliated 59%
Czech Republic's Information
|Land Area||77,247 km2|
|Water Area||1,620 km2|
|Total Area||78,867km2 (#114)|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$351.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$33,200|
|More Information||Czech Republic|
About Czech Republic
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Why Does Ice Float?
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
Top 10 Cocoa Producing Countries