|Land Area||468 km2|
|Total Area||468km2 (#178)|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Democracy (since March 1993) That Retains Its Chiefs Of State In The Form Of A Co-principality; The Two Princes Are The President Of France And Bishop Of Seu D'Urgell, Spain, Who Are Represented In Andorra By The Co-princes' Representatives|
|GDP (PPP)||$3.33 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$49,900|
- Name: Andorra
(long form) Principality of Andorra
- Capital City: Andorra la Vella (24,574 pop.)
- Andorra Population: 85,293 (2013 est.)
- World Populations (all countries)
- Currency: Euro
- Ethnicity: Spanish 43%, Andorran 33%, Portuguese 11%, French 7%, other 6%
- GDP total: $3.163 billion (2012)
- GDP per capita: $37,200(2012)
- Land Sizes
- Language: Catalan (official), French, Castilian, Portuguese
- Largest Cities: (by population) Andorra la Vella, les Escaldes, Encamp, Sant Julià de Lòria, la Massana, Canillo, Ordino, Pas de la Casa
- Name: unknown
- National Day: September 8
- Religion: Roman Catholic (predominant)
What Languages are Spoken in Andorra?
Catalan is the sole official language of Andorra.
What Languages Are Spoken In Andorra?
What is the biggest city in Andorra?
Andorra la Vella is both the most populated city in Andorra and the country’s capital. It has a population of 22,256, although the entire metro area has more than 40,000 inhabitants.
Biggest Cities In Andorra
What Kind of Government Does Andorra Have?
Andorra is a parliamentary constitutional diarchy where executive power is exercised by the government.
What Type Of Government Does Andorra Have?
What is the Capital of Andorra?
Andorra la Vella is the capital of Andorra, a sovereign landlocked Southwest European microstate. The city has a population of only 22,886 (as of 2015). It is Europe’s highest capital city in terms of elevation.
What Is The Capital of Andorra?
Where is Andorra?
Andorra is a tiny European country located between Spain and France.