- Coastline: 1,299 miles (2,092 km)
- Land Area:
(land) 119,498 sq miles (309,500 sq km)
(water) 0 sq miles (0 sq km)
(TOTAL) 119,498 sq miles (309,500 sq km)
To convert sq km (kilometers) to sq mi (miles)
use our converter
- Land Area: (all countries)
- Land Divisions: There are 5 regions in Oman, and they are Ad Dakhiliyah, Al Batinah, Al Wusta, Ash Sharqiyah and Az Zahirah. Oman also has 3 governorates: Masqat, Musandam and Zufur.
- Horizontal Width: 143.42 miles (230.81 km) from Ibri east to Sur
- Vertical Length: 378.69 miles (609.44 km) from Fararah north to Suhar
Note: Lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering Countries: (3) Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
- Geographic Center: About 33.29 miles (53.57 km) north of Hayma
- Highest Point: Jabal Akhdar 9,776 ft. (2,980 m)
- Lowest Point: Arabian Sea 0 m
- Latitude and Longitude
- Relative Location
|Land Area||309,500 km2|
|Total Area||309,500km2 (#70)|
|Government Type||Absolute Monarchy|
|GDP (PPP)||$173.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$43,700|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Why Does Ice Float?
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
The Most Popular Sports in the World
29 Largest Armies In The World