- Name: Kuwait
(long form) State of Kuwait
- Capital City: Kuwait City (151,060 pop.)
- Kuwait Population: 2,695,316 (2013 est.)
- World Populations (all countries)
- Currency: Kuwaiti Dinar (KD)
- Ethnicity: Kuwaiti 45%, other Arab 35%, South Asian 9%, Iranian 4%, other 7%
- GDP total: $165.9 billion (2012 est.)
- GDP per capita: $43,800 (2012 est.)
- Land Sizes
- Language: Arabic (official), English widely spoken
- Largest Cities: (by population) as-Salimiyah, Jalib as-Suyuh, Kuwait City
- Name: Arabic meaning, 'fort'
- National Day: Frebruary 25
- Religion: Muslim 85% (Sunni 70%, Shia 30%), other (includes Christian, Hindu, Parsi) 15%
|Land Area||17,818 km2|
|Total Area||17,818km2 (#152)|
|Government Type||Constitutional Monarchy|
|GDP (PPP)||$301.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$71,300|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Why Does Ice Float?
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
29 Largest Armies In The World