- Name: Swaziland
(long form) Kingdom of Swaziland
- Capital City: Mbabane (95,000 pop.)
- Swaziland Population: 1,403,362 (2013 est.)
- World Populations (all countries)
- Currency: Lilangeni
- Ethnicity: African 97%, European 3%
- GDP total: $6.345 billion (2012 est.)
- GDP per capita: $5,900 (2012 est.)
- Land Sizes
- Language: English (official, government business conducted in English), siSwati (official)
- Largest Cities: (by population) Manzini, Mbabane, Big Bend, Malkerns
- Name: Swazi; derived from former King Mswati I
- National Day: September 6
- Religion: Zionist 40% (a blend of Christianity and indigenous ancestral worship), Roman Catholic 20%, Muslim 10%, other (includes Anglican, Bahai, Methodist, Mormon, Jewish) 30%
|Land Area||17,204 km2|
|Water Area||160 km2|
|Total Area||17,364km2 (#153)|
|Government Type||Absolute Monarchy|
|GDP (PPP)||$10.94 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$9,800|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Why Does Ice Float?
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
The Most Popular Sports in the World
29 Largest Armies In The World